Transformation depends on Trainers the way surgeries depend on surgeons.
Certain Edgeworkers, Riftwalkers, Journeyers, Evolutionaries, Improvisors, Initiators, Healers, Seeds, and Possibilitators are called to facilitate transformation through the evolution of consciousness in individuals and groups.
Delivering such a calling with excellence includes specific yet often unusual preparations.
We call it the Trainer Path.
Possibility Management Trainer Path Gatherings, Trainer Path Labs, Trainer Skills Labs, or Trainer Guild Labs DO NOT replace your 10 essential Possibility Labs (with their healing and initiatory processes).
Trainer Path is the new generation of Possibility Trainers bonding together through mutually supported Liquid States which occur while walking the Trainer Path of learning to Hold Space, Set Context, deliver PM Thoughtmaps, apply the 13 Tools and the 7 Core Skills, and use 3 Phase Healing theory to navigate emotional healing processes and transformational PM Processes.
Trainer Path is the beginning of being in the Possibility Management Trainer Guild.
How To Become a Possibility Management Trainer?
What is it like being a Possibility Management Trainer?
Here are some hints: http://beingatrainer.mystrikingly.com.
The way to becoming a Possibility Management Trainer is called the Trainer Path.
Clearly there is no one way to become a Trainer because Trainers are not a replica of one another. Each Trainer is uniquely shaped by their life experience, the initiatory processes they've gone through, their Archetypal Lineage, their Bright Principles, and their Pearl.
Your Trainer Path will be equally specialized.
However, there do exist specific spaces and procedures in which Transformational Trainer skills are learned and sharpened.
Like rungs on a ladder, each step is necessary.
These are not suggestions.
The following elements are as essential to being a transformational Trainer as a paddle is to being a kayaker.
Memorize The Map
Literally memorize the contents of the following 3 websites that we have made especially to support you becoming a Possibility Management Trainer:
2. http://trainerpath.org (this website)
This is where you will integrate the distinctions and thoughtmaps of Possibility Management into practical use in your 5-Bodies in you daily life. Somewhere along the line you relocate your Point Of Origin into the context of Extraordinary and simply refuse to move it back.
These are authentic adulthood initiatory processes.
If you do not go through each adulthood initiation personally yourself, how useful would you be trying to bring someone else through these processes?
The alchemist takes her own medicine before giving it to her client.
Create A Weekly Possibility Team
Source your own online-or-offline Possibility Team. Start with one or two people, you don't need more. There are many options in Possibility Team. For example, each week you can read one S.P.A.R.K. and do the S.P.A.R.K. experiments together. During the week, keep doing the experiment. The following week check-in about the results and insights your team has during the week. Then do the next SPARK. There are over 200 SPARKs in English. You are set for almost 4 years.
Participate in Trainer Path Labs and Trainer Skills Labs
Participate in Trainer Path Labs and Trainer Skills Labs until the Trainers tell you to go deliver your practice Expand The Box training. Trainer Trainings are 5-day hands-on theory and skill-building Labs that empower you as a professional Trainer and help you upgrade human thoughtware on planet Earth.
Participate in Trainer Skills Days (and other names)
Get into every Trainer Skills Days that you can. Trainer Skills Days are 2-day or 3-day training spaces delivered in the four corners of the planet: in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Switzerland, Brazil, Poland, Portugal, and Germany. Trainer Skills Days are often delivered post-Possibility Lab to surf the wave of the liquid states of the Lab and insert finer distinctions, skills and processes needed for trainers.
PS: Sometimes they are called under a different name (e.g. The Art of Spaceholding)
Participate in Trainer Research Days
Join in the Trainer Research Days whenever they are offered, such as Bali in December 2016 and Brazil in December 2019. These are often 2 week long Trainer-Training spaces offered by Senior Trainers where we dive deeply into exercises, maps, distinctions, and skills needed and wanted by the next-generation of Trainers.
Next Event: TBA.
Take a Stand for What You Have Taken A Stand For
You have already taken a stand to be a Trainer or you would not be reading this information.
You have not already taken as stand for the stand you have taken.
By the end of your fifth or sixth Possibility Lab you will probably have separated your 4 Feelings, distinguished your 4 feelings from your 4 Emotions, unmixed your Emotions, taken responsibility for a number of your Parts, be avoiding a lot of your Reactivity, have your Gremlin at your side, have your Center, Bubble, and Grounding Cord, be able to Hold Space and Navigate Space, have your Bright Principles, be using your 13 Tools, be basically Unhookable, and be able to do Dragon Speaking. Now, take a stand for the stand that you have taken. Walk down the street, go to parties, meet people with the stand that you are taking: that you are offering them a life-boat out the misery of surviving in modern culture. If you do not take that stand, they cannot get on the life-boat and you are leaving them behind playing in the obsolete gameworlds of modern culture.
Deliver 100 Public Talks
The originator of Possibility Management, Clinton Callahan, gave well over 200, two-hour talks before delivering his first Expand The Box training. We found a cardboard box full of cassette tapes of his recorded talks and are putting them online at Next Culture Radio as samples.
During each of your talks you will learn the value of what you are saying, how to answer questions, and how to navigate Gremlin-filled spaces.
Each talk builds Your Circle of people who know you and trust you and will help you become a Trainer by participating in your offerings. These are the people who will come to your Expand The Box trainings.
Make Your Possibility Manager Trainer Website By Yourself
Build your trainer website. Now it is time to step forward into the world. Start by making your Website.
You will find samples of Trainer websites at http://possibilitymanagers.strikingly.com/.
Please send the link for your new website to Clinton Callahan for posting so others can learn from what you are learning.
Get Your Red Cross Basic First Aid Certification
Get details here:
You cannot responsibly hold and navigate transformational training spaces without a basic knowledge of first aid treatment in case of medical emergencies.
Read All The Books
Commit in yourself to read The whole list of books at: goexplore.
Ken Windes was a prisoner in the maximum security prison at Marion, Illinois. He made an agreement with Dr. Martin Groder, the prison psychiatrist, that Martin would help him grow up enough to get out of prison if Ken would do everything Dr. Groder gave him to do which included reading a list of 100 books. Ken did it. And within a few years Ken was forced to leave the prison because he was too responsible to stay there. Outside of prison Ken delivered The Game training based on what he learned with Dr. Groder.
Listen to All the talks
Commit in yourself to listen to all the talks at: Next Culture Radio.
Most of the talk dives in the deep end of Possibility Management Trainer technology. You will find in them real gems.
The interview are examples of the different energy for a radio space.
Publish One Article Per Month
Write at least one article each month and publish it on Academia or Medium about what you are researching at the moment. This is NOT a blog.
This is NOT a post at your FaceBook page.
Write your article, 3-5 pages, with a start, a middle, and an end. It gives a distinction or two. It tells a story. It gives an example, and at the end it gets wrapped up satisfactorily, like a ribbon on a birthday present.
Nicola Nagel, a Possibility Management trainer for the past 10 years, wrote more than 100 articles regularly on her blog.
You never know who will read your articles.
No one can write the way you do.
Put your articles on your website, in your newsletters, and online at all 8 platforms.
Publish One Video Per Week
Make a short explanatory video each week about a distinction, a practice, an experiment, a thoughtmap, or a process and publish it on your YouTube or Vimeo channel. Get used to staying present and making contact while speaking into a video camera.
A sample Possibility Manager's YouTube Channel is HERE.
Write The Book
Just put it into your cells that you will one day write the book. It is not YOUR book. It is a book of your Archetypal Lineage.
Providing the treasures of your Archetypal Lineage to the world as a way of upgrading Standard Human Intelligence Thoughtware and evolving consciousness on Earth turns on Gaia, and it turns on your Archetypal Lineage...
Can you imagine what your life would be like if both of these Sources were turned on about you?
Deliver Possibility Coaching
Deliver 2 paid online-or-offline Possibility Coaching sessions per week.
By delivering Possibility Coaching, Possibility Mediation, Possibility Psychology, or Feelings Practitioner sessions you will learn from the same processes you are navigating for your clients, or you could not navigate them. Does this build your matrix? You bet it does! Plus you will earn the extra cash you need to participate in your next Possibility Labs. You do not need to work for a corporation.
Keep Building Your Circle
Wherever you go, build Your Circle.
This is where you start and where you finish.
A circle has no end.
Keep building your Circle.
A circle is the list of email address to which you send your monthly Newsletter. Before delivering your first Expand The Box you will need to have 200-500 people in your Circle.
In reality, you should have as many people in your active email data-base as you are friends with on Facebook. Go to the Global Ecovillage Network conferences and meet as many new people as you can. Go to where the edgeworkers gather.
More on this at: http://createanexpandthebox.mystrikingly.com
Do your Other Initiations
Nobody can get initiated for you. More interestingly, nobody can stop you from getting initiated. There are so many additional authentic adulthood initiatory processes that are required to get your life and Archetypal Lineage turned on and flying. Once every two or three months figure out ways to do your next initiation. Many core initiations are listed online at http://goexplore.mystrikingly.com.
TRAINER PATH PROGRAM
A professional upgrade program for raw Possibility Management Trainers
What is the Trainer Path Program (TPP)?
A space, a bridge, and a magic school
The Trainer Path is a space support, possibility and love for a team of transformational agents committed to creating next culture.
The Trainer Path is a bridge for fresh trainers and facilitators to approach the Possibility Management Trainer Guild.
The Trainer Path is a professional upgrade program for fresh trainers and facilitators delivering transformational work using Possibility Management tools, thoughtmaps, distinctions and processes to create a better world for everyone.
The Trainer Path Program (TPP) is a magic school for trainers, not for educators. A trainer is not an educator.
~ An educator teaches others what they know from what is already known. An educator builds on the known knowledge continent and promotes defensive learning - learning something new on top of what you already know.
~ A trainer stands in the nature of reality - nothingness and groundlessness - holds and navigates space for participants to discover what they didn't know they didn't know about. A Trainer lands whatever distinction is needed and wanted by the clients. The Trainer as well as the participants navigate spaces of expensive learning - where the learning doesn't build on previous knowledge but comes out of a different knowledge continent. To create a different knowledge continent, the Trainer creates a space with a Point Of Origin anchored in a different context than the context of Modern Culture. In that sense, your training is a magic school.
What happens in Trainer Path Program?
The players of the TPP is a team of fresh trainers and facilitators resonating with each other and with the commitment to deliver transformation and thoughtware upgrade using Possibility Management tools for the benefits of everyone on Earth. The commitment is taking a stand for the stand that you take in the world.
The Team helps each other succeed, not to success. The players empower each other to deliver their destiny through the professional non-linear job of being a Possibility Management Trainer.
The players are healers. Healers healing healers. They heal each other by going through and holding space through every emotional healing process needed to shift your point-of-origin from modern culture to next culture, and becoming a space through which your Bright Principles and Archetypal Lineage can do their work in the world.
The Team keeps contributing to the Possibility Management Trainer Guild by delivering their destiny to other to become trainer themselves. The best way to learn how to be a Trainer is to teach how to be a Trainer.
The Team creatively collaborates with the Trainers of the Trainer Guild to transform them into elders, or mentors by showing up and asking for what you want as the next-generation of Possibility Management Trainers.
The Team takes responsibility to source the gameworld of Possibility Management.
HOW TO GET IN THE TRAINER PATH PROGRAM?
The Trainer Path Program is a Team.
How to do you get in the Trainer Path Program?
Get on the Team.
You are on the team when you are on the team
Can you be on the Trainer Path Team?
This is a yes or no question...
In the radically responsible gameworld of Possibility Management, there are only two rules:
(I heard this applies equally to men.)
The only remaining question is: Can you be on the Team?
If you can be on the Team, then you are on the Team. If you can't be on the Team, then you are not on the Team.
Watch Pirates of the Caribbean I, matrix code: TRAINPAT.001, matrix point: 1.
The 10 first consequences needed BEFORE entering the Trainer Path.
Being a Trainer does not come with a certificate. Being a Trainer is creating consequences in the world. To enter the Trainer Path, you are already creating the 10 followings consequences as a Trainer:
1. Being able to feel consciously.
2. Being able to commit beyond your comfort zone.
3. Holding a regular weekly Possibility Team for at least 3 months before entering the Trainer Path.
4. Holding space for a 3/3/3 Anger for a Team (and ideally 3/3/3 Fear) for 3 months before entering the Trainer Path.
5. Having been in a Team one time as spaceholder and one time as a client in a Week Long Emotional Experiment in which for one week, you go through or hold space for someone to go through each and every emotion that comes up.
6. Writing one monthly article or making one monthly video or making one monthly interview about your personal development and research in the domain of Transformation.
7. Having made your personal website listing Possibility Management as one of the context from which your work emerges.
8. Sending out a regular monthly newsletter as food for your circle.
9. Preparing yourself to hold regular Rage Clubs by attending at least 2 Introductions to Rage Club.
10. Delivering regular (twice/week) single coachings for emotional healing processes (to start for free for anyone who asks in your different Teams, and then eventually charging your Clients)
Warning: this list is not complete. Additional practices are implicitly included. Additional consequences might be added to this list on a personal basis depending on the capacity of the applicant to be in the radically ruthless honest self-observation space of the Trainer Path.
How can you know you are on the Trainer Path Team?
A commitment with real Results and real Adults
What does it take to be on the Trainer Path Team? It takes that you act as an active player of the gameworld of Possibility Management Trainers.
What are you doing to make Possibility Management happen right now?
Being on the Team means you act not only for your own benefit, or company but for the benefit of the Possibility Management Trainers itself.
You are part of the Possibility Management Trainer Team when you take responsibility for more and more of the following:
- You want to be in the Trainer Team.
- You can be in the Trainer Team.
- You are producing real results to deepen the context of Possibility Management (not only suggesting, complaining or criticizing).
- You are collaboratively supporting the Trainer Guild to deliver thoughtware upgrade from the context of radical responsibility through Expand The Box, Feelings Workshop, Rage Club and other manifestation of the Possibility Management gameworld.
- You participate in Possibility Labs to keep doing your personal healing and initiation processes.
- You are making legend making action on your own behalf in the name of the Trainer Team.
- You are energetically feeding a growing database of people in your circle, using the SPARKS, articles, distinctions, videos, and offering a list of events.
- You are building a team who love Possibility Management and collaborate with you to grow the context in their local area.
- You are leaving post-cards, flyers, ... marketing your work as part of the Possibility Management Trainer Torus as well as Possibility Management books in bookstores, cafe, centers, schools, city halls wherever you go.
- You are creating a Trainer Team outfit, dance, or theater piece and you are showing them in talks, workshops, festivals, trainings, ...
- You regularly give talks and workshops providing thoughtware upgrades and open doors to allow more people to enter the Possibility Management gameworld, listing your event on possibilitymanagement.org and your own personal website.
- You have a personal website mentioning your active role in the Trainer Team and introducing people to the services you offer.
- You are regularly writing article, uploading them on your personal website, Medium and / or Academia.edu
- You are regularly attending conferences, festivals, fairs to deliver talks, workshops and presentation and synergistic connections in the name of Possibility Management.
- You are collecting notes, ideas, distinctions and starting to write a book to share with people what you are learning from the context of radical responsibility and / or the thoughtware, tools, processes and training of Possibility Management.
- You are making and uploading a stream of videos, animations, computer games, apps to demonstrate Possibility Management for people.
- You make enough money through Possibility Management single coaching, talks, workshops and training that you can quit your commitment to be a slave of a corporation and you keep your work in alignment with your destiny. Keep sitting in the Possibility Chair about this until it is already happening.
Some questions AFTER entering the Trainer Path
Possibility Management Trainers should be able to answers a series of various questions about the human conditions that you can encounter as a trainer and the ways to deal with them.
Here a one example of a list of questions.
1. What are the symptoms of someone who has their adult ego state enmeshed with their child, gremlin or parent ego state and its healing process?
2. What are the symptoms of someone who is still in their mom's belly or parent's bubble and the healing processes and practices to get out of them?
3. List 12 ways to be unhookable and demonstrate them.
4. List the 13 tools on the toolbelt and demonstrate them.
5. Name the 7 core skills and demonstrate them.
6. Explain how to hold and navigate space and create nonlinear possibility in the space and why it is so important in Possibility Management
7. Name the 6 gaps and demonstrate that you can use them.
8. What are the signs that someone is going cold turkey on brain drugs?
9. What to do when this happens during your training?
10. What are the symptoms of resentment in a relationship and how to heal them for more love to happen?
"One of the ways to be a good trainer is to be a good trainee yourself."
You will never be ready to be a trainer. As lay out in Spark 179, the idea of being ready is used by your Box and Gremlin to delay the fact that you are ready to deliver transformative gorilla street theater that will change you and the people around you.
You will never prepare yourself enough and you will never get to the end of the preparation. Here's a list of preparatory items for raw trainers:
1. Read the Distinctionary from A to Z.
2. Read and do SPARK experiments every week. To receive the SPARK weekly, subscribe here.
5. List to ALL the talks on Next Culture Radio.
The basis for becoming magic is your own personal research and experimentation.
By 'research' we mean your actual inspired efforts to find out what is possible to create and experience, perhaps starting in these three ways:
The word around town...
Being a Trainer
Possibility Management is a Transformational gameworld and therefore the term 'trainer' carries a meaning that is radically different from modern industrialized culture's physical fitness trainer, business success trainer, dog trainer, or school teacher.
"A Possibility Trainer delivers Bright-Principle Transformation for individuals and organizations."
Or vice versa...
Indeed, there are Trainers from each of the four Archetypal Lineages, yet anyone successfully delivering transformational thoughtware-upgrade Trainings will - consciously or unconsciously - apply a shared list of specific but unusual Trainer Skills.
The Trainer Alphabet is used to deliver and land thoughtmaps in a Training space.
The Trainer Alphabet is the fastest, shortest, clearest, most ink-efficient way to write all 26 letters of the Alphabet in capital letter.
Build Your Circle
You want to do something to make the world a better place? You think you can do it all by yourself? Think again.
The world is complex, and the status quo is massive.
The way to make a difference in a complex massive system is to use a complex massive solution-generating organism: Your Circle.
This website empowers you to build and empower your circle.
How To Give Work-Talk
Create An Expand The Box
One way to be vulnerable is to be vulnerable about your invulnerabilities.
So here's the deal: We don't actually know how to create an Expand The Box training in your area. If we did... there would already be an Expand The Box training available in your area.
All we can do here is share with you the best ways we have so far figured out to create an Expand The Box training in any area, including yours.
PODCASTS - More at nextcultureradio.org
Trainer Track - Learning To Be A Trainer
by Clinton Callahan
Game Theory for Trainers
by Clinton Callahan (back in 1997)
Tape 1 Side A 01
Game Theory for Trainers
by Clinton Callahan (back in 1997)
Tape 1 Side A 02
Game Theory for Trainers
by Clinton Callahan (back in 1997)
Tape 1 Side B 01
Game Theory for Trainers
by Clinton Callahan (back in 1997)
Tape 1 Side B 02
Trainer Track Socrates
by Clinton Callahan
Trainer Track Holding Space 01
by Clinton Callahan
Trainer Track Holding Space 02
by Clinton Callahan
The Master Game 1
by Robert de Ropp
Despite what the title says, this is Part 1.
The Master Game 2
by Robert de Ropp
And this is Part 2.
Trainer Track - Banishing
by Clinton Callahan
Trainer Path Regionals & Global
Taking a stand for your regions to have a Trainer Path leads to creating a Regional Trainer Path, connected together through the Trainer Path Global
Collaboration for Evolution
(this section needs to be re-written in the context of collaboration and not mentorship - however, they are still jewels in it)
Create the collaborator that you want to have.
Adults are made by other adults. Meaning that only someone who has been initiated can initiate someone else. If adults are made by other adults, elders are made by younsters. More experienced trainers do not become elders-mentors only because they age, they become elders and mentors when a raw trainers make unreasonable requests on them. Possibility Management Trainers can only become mentors if they have mentee to mentor. Be that mentee and pull out of the experienced trainers their wisdom, clarity, and possibilities. They are waiting for it!
Stay centered, bubbled, grounded and sword out.
It is possible that when you decide trust your mentor, you also create an expectation about who they should be to you.
Creating expectations over them creates this fantasy world that the Trainer gameworld is wonderful and everyone is nice. The moment your mentor behave against your expectation - and be sure that your Gremlin will find evidences to support that story - you will create resentment. This will probably lead for you to give up on your trainer path because 'they are not worth it anyway!'.
What should I do? you might ask. Here's a non-linear offer: trust yourself to be committed to your own initiation, development, unfolding, and growing up process. Trust yourself to take care of yourself around anybody - even your mentor. This requires that you are centered, grounded and bubbled and that you have your sword out at people's neck - including your own. The sword of clarity has two side. When the sword of clarity becomes sharper towards other people's behaviors, it automatically gets sharper towards your own neck too. Then you can trust the Universe to move you and give you feedback, including through your mentor.
In which story do you want to live in? Someone story about you or your story about yourself? The best story to live in is your own (careful not your Box's or your Gremlin's) but the one that empowers you to be a more conscious, healthy, caring and loving human being. That story gets shaped by feedback, coaching, processes, distinctions and clarity from your mentors, and also your peers, participants and friends.
Make demands on your mentor.
Be connected with your mentor. When you have your bubble and they have theirs, you are both taking care of yourselves around each other. This is where the extraordinary relationship between mentor and mentee can begin. At the point, you have your center, your voice, your feelings, your vision and you can make demands on your mentor.
When your mentor shows integrity, ask them to tell you something about themselves in what ways they are trustworthy. Ask them how they learn that skills and if they could train you to have integrity. When your mentor behaves in a untrustworthy way, ask them to tell you something about themselves in what ways they are untrustworthy.
50 questions to ask your mentor
Be bold! Ask and share what is alive in you.
This is self-leadership. Mo one can do it for you... and no one can stop you from doing it.
Ask dangerous questions. Share what seems off and what works and ask how you can learn it.
Here is a head start for questions you can ask your mentor.
1. What am I ready enough for that I am not doing yet?
2. Could you please ask me to tell you in which ways I am ready to give single coaching?
3. Would you please ask me to provide you with single coaching now?
4. Would you please facilitate the initiation of me jacking-in to abundance in my life now?
5. Could you please ask me to explain to you 3 practical ways I can create the cash I need to get to my next Possibility Lab?
6. I have been researching relationship/intimacy/the goddess/the guardian/gameworld building/our connection with Gaia. Could you please ask me to tell you how I will share this with the world?
7. Could you please ask me to tell you the next new talk or workshop I will deliver?
8. Please ask me to tell you how I can create a bridge between where people are and what is possible.
9. Could you please give me possibilities for new exercise I can do after such or such map/ in the context of this workshop?
10. Could you please give me possibilities to start a meta-conversation about a particular map?
11. Could you please tell me in what ways I still behave like a teacher and not an trainer? Could you coach me to shift to trainer behaviors?
12. How do you know when a person's Being is more present than another?
13. Could you please tell me what are the ways you scan people capacity to take more or if they are maxed out?
14. Could you please give me wild ideas to build my own matrix - that does not include reading or watching movies?
15. Could you please tell what is the question that I am not asking you that I should?
16. Could you please give me feedback of where I am on my way out of school? Could you then give me possibilities for my next step?
17. Could you please give me feedback of where I am on my way out of patriarchy? Could you then give me possibilities for my next step?
18. Could you please give me possible way of holding a feelings workshop? What are people most afraid of in these workshop? What kind of exercise are the best to do first?
19. How can I hold a small talk cafe or intimacy cafe? Could you give me possibilities on how to open such a space?
20. Could you please give me possibilities of how to create a solid circle while I am traveling between countries?
21. Could you please give me feedback of how I give feedback?
22. What are the boldest things you can do/ you have done in a training?
23. How to make a joke without hurting a participant?
24. Could you please give me possibilities of how to build context for my next possibility team/workshop/rage club/feeling talk?
25. Could you please share with me ten of your best tricks as trainer?
26. How does separation, competition and mistrust happen most often in a space? What are the ways to shift the space?
27. What if the participants are sleeping? What are the best way to wake them up?
28. Could you please give me wild ideas of what kind of workshops are needed and do not exist yet?
29. How do you use your femininity / masculinity in your training?
30. When is it useful to yell at someone or give feedback instead or let it slide? Please give me precise example or memories you have.
31. How can I empower the trainer type person next to me?
32. Could you please ask me to give you a list of personal experiment that I can ask the participants to do during the training?
33. Could you please ask me to give you a list of 'homework' that I can give the participants when they go home after a training?
34. Could you give me insight of how can I live with paradoxical stories inside of me?
35. What in your experience is the most powerful story for people to shift?
36. Could you please tell the most amazing mentoring experience that you have ever received and could you please give that to me?
37. How can I start my life over again in the context of next culture/archearchy where initiation has the highest value?
38. Can you please coach me about how to stay in relationship with my current family and friends while I go through my transformational liquid states and initiatory processes?
39. Which three TPP healing processes would be the most important for me to learn right now?
40. How do you justify leaving modern culture behind while still deliver your service in modern culture?
41. What is really blocking me in my moment to moment life from being a radically responsible Pirate (meaning extracting myself from the patriarchy, waking up from being a Zombie, and refusing in almost every circumstances to be a sheep)?
42. Please pull the rug under me.
43. Where I am avoiding using my sword of clarity? In other words, where I am making assumptions, where am I enmeshed, where I am being a vampire, a parasite on people or organization, where am I not making boundaries, where am I being sloppy about holding radical responsible spaces, where I am letting my Gremlin feed and paying high prices for the consequences, etc...?
44. How can I more often consciously use my Bag of Things and my Gremlin as a resources of non-linear possibility so that I can provide bigger services to the individuals and organizations?
45. Could you please give me one small useful assignment with a deadline for which I can prove to me and you that I have integrity (integrity means that I will do what I say I will do)?
46. What belief do I cling to as a band-aid over a hole in the side of my box?
47. What are my taboos? What are my superstitions that I don't yet recognize as superstitions and still think they are the truth?
48. Please ask me if I have ended my submissive slave contract with the Church. If have not, ask me by when I will do that. If I refuse to do it, ask me to watch the movie the Mission and then ask me again to explain in detail why I still support the patriarchal hierarchical
49. How do I create Heaven on Earth right now for me and my friends and colleagues?
50. What will happen when I die?
Extra bonus question: Please ask me if I am male or female, and why do I have that story?
Trainer Path Team Players
Train others in what you want to learn.
Edgeworkers who have joined the Trainer Path Program and committed to walking the path of being and becoming a Possibility Management Trainer.
Anna Sarah HARRISON
TRAINER PATH CODEX
To download the Codex for the Trainer Path Gameworld, please click on the link below.